Entries from Library of Legal Forms tagged with 'register'

Application for Registration of a Foreign Business Name (New Jersey)

The undersigned attest that the above is currently engaged in and conducting business, and is in good standing.

Trademark Application (United States)

The above-identified applicant has a bonafide intention to use in commerce the trademark shown in the accompanying drawing

Application By A Foreign Nonprofit Corporation For A Certificate Of Authority To Transact Business In South Carolina

the undersigned nonprofit corporation hereby applies for authority to transact business in the State of South Carolina, and for that purpose, hereby submits the following statement

Application to Register Corporate Name by a Foreign Corporation (South Carolina)

the undersigned foreign corporation hereby applies to the Secretary of State to register the following corporate name,

Application for Registration--Limited Liability Partnership (Oregon)

This is to register a limited liability partnership in Oregon. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CR161 looks like....

Application to Register or Re-register Corporate Name (Oregon)

State or Country of Incorporation (Include an original certificate of existence, current within 60 days of delivery to the division,

Application to Register Name of a Foreign Corporation in Arizona

This form an application to register the name of a foreign corporation in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CF0057 looks like....

Application For Registration, Renewal Or Cancellation Of Foreign Corporation Name (Illinois)

This form is to register, renew, or cancel a foreign corporate name in Illinois. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form BCA-5.10/NFP-105.10 looks like....

I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (United States)

This form is used by a person who is in the United States to apply to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to adjust to permanent resident status or register for permanent residence.

Request for Name Reservation (Ohio)

This form is to reserve and register a name for the State of Ohio.

Feed Subscription

If you use an RSS reader, you can subscribe to a feed of all future entries tagged 'register'. [What is this?]

Subscribe to feed Subscribe to feed

Other Tags

Other tags used on this blog: